Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Nemesis

I think recently this column of my blog has become a part of "Snippets of how i discover myself".This one is about how retribution is important for me.
I believe in paying back the debt !

No matter how mirthful or painful it shall be , I am not divine , i expect because i give , i expect because i deserve . I deserve because i work towards giving the one who i believe deserves as well .

I shall promise to give pain if i am hurt . and i shall promise to give triple the amount of joy if i am cared for . this is by the way , by no intention of mine any matrimonial add nor is linda goodman's oeuvres to tell personality traits , I am writing today after learning a new attribute , i thought i will wait for the time where i would be taken revenge from , because i can be horrendously bad, but i am left with my scrupulous imagination to fill my self with pseudo happiness , awaiting a revenge from the opposite side.

I feel weaker if the other person is divine enough to let my faults go . I hate the feeling of not been taken revenge from .
I have done bad in all my senses and i am waiting for the other persons retribution the revenge .
I have prepared myself for the brawl with a mace in hand.I have lifted my spirits higher above so that they can quelled to bring down to normal.

But How can some one be so powerful and harsh that without saying a word they can ashen my efforts!

May be i can overtly be impressed with my loss , i mite go apologize and ask the reason " why no retaliation ?". But somewhere, i wonder what kind of a person cannot just be affected at all. He/she should have reacted . Oh ! you cant just let it go ! inside i do doubt the existence of temerity in their personality .

5 comments:

ravish yadav said...

it is never like that, wt you think is never going to be others opinion....nicely written..

ashok said...

One thing is sure ,he/she is not insignificant.
Your anger is substantial ,you wont be satisfied with his/her act of forgiveness ---if his/her taking no revenge can be assumed to mean forgiveness----,& you even provoke him/her into showing some temerity or courage if that can draw him/her into battle .
Are you sure you will get even ???What if he/she does not take you bait .

TrAnSgReSs said...

i am not tantalizing any one into a battle. i am just trying askew the feeling of guilt and pity which i would have felt if the opposite side would not have retaliated.

i am trying avoid facing a situation therefore i am doubting the temerity and avoiding the genuineness , in my past blog i mentioned about the act of forgiving . and when this act of forgiving pursued by the opposite side after my irascible behavior.I respect them , but when it comes to comparing me with them , that where i chose to not feel bad and question the existence the personality trait of the other .:P

TrAnSgReSs said...

"abey kya aadmi hai yeh"with that kind of tone .... pointing a finger and laughing .... (Btw i know three are pointing at me):P

ashok said...

what a hatred!!!! you dont want him/her have even a token of greatness by his act of forgiving .

Where mind is without fear ... where fetters are broken .....and my insolence is revered . You are welcome !!!