Sunday, August 8, 2010

:(:)

I dont know what i am feeling .... a the emotions are inexpressible, yet they are visible.It feels as if a part of me is going. I wanted it to happen but now the feeling is scaring me. what if i am not able to live in the absence of this part.I am happy but that is making me low so low.I am scared of the room being left all by myself.the computer upgraded hard disk would be all mine, except one folder in D drive. I dont know if i would be able to keep my room my way. I am just scared.I would miss him.
Cheers to our sorrows and cheers to out fights. Cheers to your having a good life.

2 comments:

ashok said...

Everyone has to take this flight away ....symbolically or physically ,for a boy to become a man & a girl a woman .There is no escape .
After he has had his stint,he will return a better brother,son & more importantly a better human being .
To the extent he misses his life he spent here ,he will gain more ...much more .
And as the time moves on ,you will see missing him in a new perspective .

TrAnSgReSs said...

i am not missing him it was just the fear

Where mind is without fear ... where fetters are broken .....and my insolence is revered . You are welcome !!!