Wednesday, May 26, 2010

M high


M just too high on myself.
Can you take me higher ... to a place with All of Me .
Loving this phase where its all about me . M Living life the way i want to .
My dreams, my choices , My picks.
My mistakes are so mine. I have a reasoning , a thought behind every one of them .
I am not regretting ,but i am surely learning .
Not closed my eyes ,yet they are not only looking for Moralistic ideals i follow .
Its just may be the positivity . or it may be the flinging of the Cassandra in"Me".
its not narcissism, and why m i even clarifying, even if it is, its totally worth it.
So beautiful it is to fall in love with yourself.
i heard this statement , its a different feeling to experience it.

Its not just "Its all right"any more ,
Every day and every hour i feel its Just right!

oh it was worth , it was worth all that while .
Its something unpredictable , but in the end its right .


Can you take me higher , the place where there is all of me.
So go there , so let me go there . Let me ask Can I stay !!!

3 comments:

ashok said...

My mistakes are mine .
I am not regretting but learning .
Wonderful ,,wonderful

ashok said...

You are mean.
you are mean .
you are mean .
Like a magician who wont let out his secrets .
You are mean ,mean ,mean ---I mean ---really mean !!

TrAnSgReSs said...

hahahahahah Sir these presumption wont work . Your premise is shaken . women are not mean !and btw . i have anger and peevishness as my sword to take out my aggression!!!
I don't need to Mean . LOL
btw i am no less women !!!!

Where mind is without fear ... where fetters are broken .....and my insolence is revered . You are welcome !!!