Sunday, April 6, 2014

Flower Fields... :)

Went to the Carlsbad flower fields today up north San Diego. I took my roommate and her mom who is visiting her this summer to the fields. the place was so beautiful it really made me write it down for my memory. To farthest sight that one can see, there were only flowers.... of various colors  I kept repeating over and over again that it reminds me some bollywood movie where the lead actor and actress are in romantic walk. We enjoyed the longest stroll i have ever had in park or between nature alone!. Its was pleasurable soothing morning Sunday walk, between various fragrances and world of colors.it was one to remember as i had never witnessed such a place. Even today we Accidentally we landed at this place because her mothers friend from india told her about such a garden. Funny that natives of this country or even us never found out about these. All in all a day well spent between nature and clicking pictures, drinking shakes and picking strawberries...LOVE this city.. the city of san diego.

No comments:

Where mind is without fear ... where fetters are broken .....and my insolence is revered . You are welcome !!!