Sunday, November 4, 2012

Mini Golfing

A game, a new one. Something meant for a different set of people, affluent and rich and I played it. Not intending to say i have become rich and have nothing else to do, but went ahead with my friends to try a mini version of it.Golf is the game. It funny what i thought about the game changed my perspective about over the trail from the 1st hole to the 18th one. I hated the game and was a firm believer it requires no brain and is waste of time. but it turned out to be pretty fun. It was useless at the 1st attempt , as I had absolutely no clue how to aim at that hole far away in a weird way looking from above. I have always played carom and there is way u aim. u close on eye and make an aim. and u strike ahead. but this was very funny in its own way . its about speed u hit and the angle u hit but without aiming. u hit by looking from above but the ball slides away to the hole. and slowly i piked up from the next hole on wards. I loved the game eventually though wasnt such a time waste i now know why affulent people love go play it. 

1 comment:

Sanket said...

Mini version is fun. Real one, most of the time you waste in tracking the ball and moving the golfcart that you stop enjoying the game.

Where mind is without fear ... where fetters are broken .....and my insolence is revered . You are welcome !!!