Monday, March 5, 2012

Living with family and friends i used to wonder i hardly spend on myself. days and months used to go by when i used to think i haven't bought any chocolate for myself. I did big things with my money but those small things i would buy was always for my friends or family but never went out specially to buy a packet of chips for my own self.
Now Every time i go to a shop i pick a packet of chips and i know i am just buying it for myself.There is no one  else to share it with. Its my purchase of choclate and i have it in my hand not because some gave it to me today but because i felt like it and i had no else to get it for me.Every penny every cent spent is only on me only because there is no else to spend on me. and i am making efforts to fulfill me small relishes.

3 comments:

ashok said...

I never knew you like chocolates !!!!.
And what the hell if you bought one for yourself !!

Sanket said...

Bring Some for me in the office!

Unknown said...

Thts cos the family and friends for whom you bought those aren't around you. I understand the feeling very well

Where mind is without fear ... where fetters are broken .....and my insolence is revered . You are welcome !!!